1. Scope and Content
If you do not provide this personal information, you can still browse our products and/or services, but you may not be able to use our products and/or services, including: if you do not provide your mobile phone number, you will not be able to register your account; you cannot perform Some operations that require a mobile phone verification code to confirm user identity, such as retrieving a password
2. Data types and collection methods
Through the site, we receive the data you actively submit and the data we track:
(1) Actively submitted data: When you request information, respond to online surveys or actively send us data, we usually collect information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and specific information related to the business you show Information and other data. In the above cases, because it is the data you actively submitted, you will know what data we collect through the site.
(3) Mixed data: Unless you actively submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data usually does not allow us to identify your personal information (even if it is theoretically feasible, we will not or intentionally identify your personal information Information, unless you provide personal information by actively submitting data resources). In accordance with applicable laws, we reserve the right to combine passively tracked information with personal information that you actively submit.
3. Disclosure of personal data
(1) In the case of certain services provided by an authorized partner of BROADCHIP, BROADCHIP will share your personal data with the partner as described in this policy. For example, third parties use this information to process and fulfill orders, deliver packages, send mail or e-mails, analyze data, customize personalized content (including advertising), provide marketing assistance for products that interest you, and process payments.
(2) When required by applicable laws or in response to legal procedures, BROADCHIP may also disclose your personal data to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies. In some jurisdictions, if BROADCHIP is involved in reorganization, merger or bankruptcy and liquidation litigation, then your personal data may also be disclosed to the counterparty. BROADCHIP will also disclose your data when there is a reasonable need, such as for the execution of the contract and we believe that it is necessary to disclose and the disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical damage or property loss or investigate possible or actual illegal behavior.
4. Protection, retention and update of personal data
(1) BROADCHIP fully understands its responsibility to protect the personal data we collect. We ensure that our measures comply with applicable data protection and data security laws. We adopt appropriate physical, management and technical safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal data; and we will organize security and privacy protection Training courses to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal data.
(2) We will try our best to protect your personal data, but please note that no security measures can be impeccable. If you find that your personal data is leaked, please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist you in processing.
(3) We will retain your personal data for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is required or permitted by law to extend the retention period or is permitted by law. In all other cases, we will delete your personal data once the purpose of processing your data is met.
(4) If the further data processing is for the purpose of public interest, science, historical research, academic research or statistics, BROADCHIP will continue to retain the relevant data, even if the further data processing is not related to the original collection purpose.
(5) You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any personal information we have. When you update your personal information, we will ask to verify your identity before we process your request. Once we have sufficient information to process your request to access or correct your personal information, we will respond to your request within the time specified by the applicable data protection law.
(6) If you wish to request access to the personal data we have or if you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or send an email to the email address provided below as soon as possible contact us. E-mail:【firstname.lastname@example.org】
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
（1）Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
（2）Provide information as required by applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
（3）Comply with the relevant agreement signed with you (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents.
6. Public Disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and under the premise of adopting industry-standard safety protection measures:
（1) According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
(2) In cases where your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the required personal information types and disclosure methods. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters, to be issued. We firmly believe that the information requested from us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigation purposes and have legal rights.
7. Processing of children's personal data
We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and/or services. We will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children may not create their own user accounts. For the collection of children's personal data with parental consent, we will only use or disclose this data when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child. If BROADCHIP discovers that we have collected personal data of children without obtaining verifiable parental consent in advance, it will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
8. Your right to unsubscription of marketing emails
（1）If you register for an online account of BROADCHIP, enter information or purchase goods through an online store, or subscribe to BROADCHIP News, you may receive additional marketing emails from BROADCHIP. If you receive these additional emails, you can unsubscribe from these additional emails at any time. The email will contain instructions on how to "unsubscribe" such emails.
（2）Even if you choose not to receive some of our marketing emails, you will still receive some of our transaction emails, such as emails related to your order, updates or notifications about the products you purchased from our company, or Information related to your account.
For more information about Cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
10. The right to access, correct and delete personal data
You can ask us what kind of personal data we hold about you, and you can also apply for correction or deletion of that personal data. For this, please contact us through how to contact BROADCHIP.
11. Update of this policy
12. Agree to any third party terms and conditions
14. Withdrawal of consent
（1） You can revoke your consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information that we hold or control by submitting a request. We will process your request within a reasonable time after you make the request, and will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your personal information in accordance with your request.
（2）Please note that withdrawing your consent will cause certain legal consequences. According to the scope of your withdrawal of consent to allow us to process your personal information, this may mean that you cannot enjoy BROADCHIP' products and services.
15. How to contact BROADCHIP
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us via email, the email is 【email@example.com】.
Effective date: 【18】,【11】, 2020